Saturday 13 July 2019

Five Glittering Star!





Blimey, can this day get any better? What with the publication of my story, The Birthday Card and now we have a five, glittering, star review on Amazon.

If you’ve read my story, you’ll know I love anything that glitters, the more it shimmers the better, so you can imagine how made up I am at these glittering stars. Purple would have been my preferred colour for the stars, it's my favourite colour. Trish rolled her eyes when I suggested they should be purple, but she would as she's always kitted out in black!

Thinking of those lovely words under the Amazon stars means, I need to have a ciggie, so whilst I have my tobacco fix, please pop along to read the review… thanks!


Gordon Bennett, look what’s happened, I’ve got me purple stars!


2 comments: